Monday, February 16, 2009

WHY I CHOSE NURSING COURSE?

In my high school days,I always thinking of the course that I want to took in college.


Then, nursing is the only one course came to my mine and there are some reason why I chose it.


Here are some of my re
asons:
I chose nursing because of the vast career choices. Additionally, I can work anywhere in the world!


I once read a quote that stated 'You’ll never work a day in your life if you’re doing something you love.


To simply say I love nursing because It help healing happen can not sum up how I feel toward nursing.


I love positively impacting people’s lives.


I love how nursing looks at individuals from the spiritual, emotional, physiological, and the physical antimony of the person.



And also I love people as a whole individual!


Someday,If i am gonna be a nurse,
I am the one to help those individual who need my help as a nurse..










18 comments:

  1. uieee chris brown ng pinas!
    hehehe!
    agi2 lng ko huh!
    amping pirme!
    with u...with u..with u.. yeah!
    hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nursing na jud d i imu hilig??...
    wow naman hehehe!
    amping pirme jan!
    comment pud sa ako uie! ayp nah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow naman!!
    God will guide u..
    just believe that u can achieve ur goal",

    ReplyDelete
  4. alwayz have faith in god..
    hehehehe....la lng po
    tca

    ReplyDelete
  5. .,tsarroot. Go nursing Studes..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. elow Jan. passion jud nimo ang Nursing noh. ahehehe ^^

    just always remember what God had promised in Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."

    add me up! notereader03.blogspot.com

    God bless you always! :)
    Trust in the Lord

    ♥CJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. hay naku.......

    buhay nursing......
    mabuhay nursing.....
    bumubuhay ang nursing.....
    nagpapahalaga ng buhay ang mga nursing....

    iyan ang buhay natin.....

    mga student nurse......

    the hope of all the opresssed people, the poor and to those in needs of medical attention.....

    gud luck to us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, its hard to choose the best course but I think we have potential to become professional nurses someday.. God Bless.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "IF YOU CAN DREAMED IT, YOU CAN DO IT"

    ReplyDelete
  10. God will either
    give you what you ask,
    or something far better
    than what you wished,
    keep on praying and be thankful
    because God's answers
    are wiser than our prayers.

    God bless us all...

    ReplyDelete
  11. We will always give others hope,
    we are angel with a stethoscope.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi classmate..

    take care and god bless..

    kaya natin toh..

    go go go..

    ReplyDelete
  13. xur oi!
    hehehe..
    do gud ou U'R StuDiEs!
    aNd im XuR u CN rEAcH u'r gOaLs In LifE!
    KeEp RoCkIN!
    gOd BlEsS yOu AlwAys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i know we have different reasons why we chose this course,..whatever the reasons is lets just make our parents proud!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. ` yeap ..
    ` i believe that..
    ` " you'll never work a day in your life if you're doing something you love "
    ` it really true.
    ` cause it won't really work if you have chosen a course which you really don't dream for it..
    ` just enjoy it..
    ` keep it going . keep on dreaming !
    ` I believe.. you'll succeed !
    ` Just lift up your faith and trust to God !
    ` Goodluck and Godbless !

    ReplyDelete